1. Adjust the paper thickness adjustment lever to the correct position
2. Check whether the print head has been firmly installed, whether the heat shield of the print head is firmly installed, and whether its lock has been locked
3. Check whether the ribbon cassette has been installed, turn the ribbon knob, if it is stuck, then replace with a new ribbon cassette
4. Check if the front and back sides of the printing paper are misplaced. If the printing paper is old, replace it with new paper
5. Check if the copy mode setting is correct
6. The ribbon is over time and needs to be replaced
7. If there is half a word and half a word, it is likely that a needle in the printer’s needle is broken and the needle needs to be replaced.